Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scrapbook Saturday - Long Hair

Scrapbook Saturday

She's 12th (7th grade) in this picture and I really miss her long hair. I did fight with her when she decided to cut her hair. But in way I'm really glad, no more fighting over her hair. hahaha .
Credits:
Design by Krista ~ I just want to say thank you Krista for great service. I finally got them all. It took a long time to download everything but it all worth it.

Julie at 13. She took this picture of herself early this year after she got a haircut? Question mark because I can't remember.
Credits:
Design by Cen's Loft ~ Last night I was doing my EC dropping and saw Cen's Loft designs having a 50% off, I took advantage the great savings! I just love all her designs.

12 comments:

  1. I love this kit. I went to her website and thanked her for it.

    Wow, she did have a long hair. I don't know if I can have that long these days. My little one would be pulling it all the time.

    I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute LO again Carlotz, as cute as the model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mira and Cathy thanks so much. Have a safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ka very cute ani sistah nice kaayo ang kits. Gi add ko na ni nga site nimo didto sa akong scrappin' site :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice kaayo madam..
    Gwapa jud c Julie dah mapa long hair man o dili..asa liwat madam? hehehe
    Oi nahan pud ka sa mga designs ni Krista? nice bitaw iyang mga designs..ako pud perting palit oi..hahaha.. affordable man gud di ba?
    mga addict na jud ta ani..hahaha
    ayo ayo madam :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. hala dalaga na jud imo bebe Carlots..nice ayo iya hair..wagfah pa jud

    ReplyDelete
  7. nahan pud ko ani lay-out nimo..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. hala uy..ayo2 diha kay naa sa ko himuon

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi to our furrfriends just want to let you know if you don’t already we nominated your blog for the I ♥ your blog award. Sry we forgot to do this yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sistah naa koy gi YM nimo, reply anytime oki doki.

    ReplyDelete
  12. kanindot ani uy.........

    imong foto model, prima gyd kaayo pod.

    dali na loto na ang tahong......lamia gyd kaayo, lotz uy,

    happy gyd ko kamao nako moloto ug tahong.....

    happy friday na lang.........

    ReplyDelete